Are you looking for a place to set down roots and grow? Somewhere that lets you enjoy the best things in life? How about a move to Mexico? Mexico is a vast an electric country which is often overlooked, but should not be ignored.
Here are our top reasons to move to Mexico:
- The Natural Landscape – Mexico is a country of unparalleled beauty and diversity in terms of its geography. There are few places in this world where you will find desert, mountains, and ocean front views within easy reach of each other, but Mexico is one such place. Areas like Los Cabos offer the best of all worlds, but there are many other stunning areas you could call home.
- The Climate – the stunning natural beauty of this vast nation is only enhanced by the wonderfully varied climate it enjoys. The climate here ranges from temperate to tropical, and everything in between. No matter what you prefer you will find it here.
- Flora and Fauna – if you love to be in the confines of nature you can be sure you’ll love living in Mexico! There are no less than 30,000 species of flowering plant, and around about 1,500 species of mammal, amphibian, and reptile. In Yucatan you will be able to see the majestic Pink Flamingo in their natural habitat, and each year millions of Monarch Butterfly descend on the country as they migrate from Canada.
- The People – if we were asked to describe the Mexican people in only three words we would be hard pushed, but we would have to say this; they are kind, they are welcoming, and they are curious. If you are genuine and show an interest in your neighbors you are likely to make friends quickly when you move to Mexico. Try to be a part of the community and your neighbors will repay you in kind.
- The Fiestas – this is a culture which places great emphasis on socialization, fun, and togetherness. As a result the many religious and bank holidays which pepper the year are seen as a great reason to get together and enjoy life.
- The Colors – speaking of the national colors… everything here seems to have been created with a very bright palette. The food, the clothes, the buildings, and even the natural life; it’s all in stunning technicolor!
- The Cuisine – you can’t talk about a move to Mexico without nodding to their famed cuisine you will find yourself indulging in all kinds of new foods while you are here, and we can assure you that you will enjoy most of it! Each area has its own specialty to offer, too, so try everything.
- The Cost of Living – after you’re through with all that glorious food you will be pleased to hear that little luxuries like gym memberships are more affordable here. In fact, the cost of living is much lower here than in most areas of Canada, Europe, and the USA. Move to Mexico and you could enjoy more while worrying less.
- The Sense of Fun – above and beyond all else there is this. You simply cannot match the sense of fun and wonder that you will find here. Mexico has a long and varied history which has seeped into every inch of the land and its culture. From the Olmecs and Maya to the Mexican Independence and Revolution; it has all combined to make a place where something new awaits you around every corner.
Do you need any more encouragement to move to Mexico?
Why not jump right in or check out more of our articles here on this website dedicated to organizing a move to Mexico.